James W. Crampton | Bankruptcy Lawyer in Omaha, NEJames W. Crampton is the Omaha, NE, bankruptcy attorney you can trust. If you are considering this option, it’s best to discuss it with a trusted legal source. There are various types of bankruptcies, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. Find out which type you qualify for and how it can help. We offer support with filing both chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. We're passionate about what we do and have been for 32 years. Come in if you're looking for personalized attention.
While bankruptcy can help an individual or business climb out of seemingly insurmountable debt, it's no easy process. You’ll want the have an experienced, qualified lawyer by your side. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Finding out if you're eligible for bankruptcy
- Filing your petition in court
- Negotiating creditors at the 341 Meeting
- Arguing on your behalf in court, if necessary
Omaha, NE, bankruptcy attorney James W. Crampton is available 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and weekends by appointment. Our rates are upfront, and there are no hidden fees. We offer a free initial consultation, so there’s nothing to lose by coming in and talking about your options. Give us a call today to start turning your life around.
Why Choose Us?
- Chapter 7 Filing Starting at $975
- Free Initial Consultation
- Local Representation
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Competitive Rates
- Payment Plans Available
- 32 Years of Experience
- After Hours Appointments Available